10 Trendy Plus Size Wedding Dresses for Winter
Every individual bride’s figure is beautiful and unique – just like her love. Our job is to showcase it. Not a size 2? Not a problem.
We’ve curated this list of 10 trendy plus size winter wedding dresses to warm your heart all season long.
1. If you want a gown as glamorous as you, don’t pass up this gorgeous plus size winter wedding dress from Faviana. The charming chiffon favorite features a scoop neckline with delicate silver lace detail and a keyhole back. The bodice’s figure flattering empire waist gives way to a delicate A-line skirt that’ll glide down the aisle in style.
2. Do you love tradition? Does your heart race over classic cuts? Show off your full beauty in this vintage-inspired full figure ball gown wedding dress. From the top of the modest lace neckline to the tip of its full A-line skirt and chapel train, this winter bridal gown is a veritable wonderland.
3. Your search for the perfect plus size long sleeve off-the-shoulder wedding dress ends here. Kameron from Morilee’s winter line combines modern flourishes with traditional elegance. Its lace long sleeves are lovely with a side of sophistication. The scalloped hemline of the fit and flare mermaid skirt is dusted with crystalline alenon lace appliques that are nothing short of superb.
4. Though long sleeve wedding dresses are evergreen, 'tis truly the season. This woman size lace sleeve wedding dress is as alluring as the designer name suggests. You’ll be ravishing in this tulle and illusion back beauty. We love the way the satin buttons frame the dress, drawing the eye down to its signature court train. Cut to flatter curvy brides with confidence and comfort, we’re ready to say ‘I do!’
5. For those who really want to wow on their wedding day, this plus size asymmetrically draped wedding dress couldn’t be a more perfect fit. It’s a mermaid cut bridal gown of the highest order with a corset style bodice that accentuates your every curve. Crystal beaded appliques on the cap sleeves and asymmetrical waist are as delightful as a first snow.
6. Be still our hearts. Kendall Lynette, a modern fit and flare from Maggie Sottero's Fall 2018 bridal collection, is a romantic plus size wedding dress that’s truly second to none. It all begins with a vintage-inspired lace halter neckline. Beneath the illusion neck and back, a flattering sweetheart bodice creates a sophisticated silhouette. Lovely lace appliques trail down the chapel train cascading charm from top to bottom.
7. Want to add a little color to your end of season ceremony? We can’t resist this fierce and frosty light blue strapless plus size wedding dress. Intricacies abound from the sweetheart neckline to the slight flare train.
8. Not even pictures will be able to capture your full perfection in this satin full figure wedding dress. The modest neckline and bodice shimmer is like a fresh dusting of snow, dipping low in the back and giving way to satin buttons along the satin A-line skirt. A true stand out from Allure Women's Bridal Collection.
9. Buxom ballgowns for full-figured brides? We’ve got them! Meet Eliza Jane, an enchanting and affordable wedding dress from Rebecca Ingram. Illusion neckline meets sweetheart cut on this lace applique adored bodice. But just wait until you see the back. The illusion lace continues, flanked with vintage-inspired touches and thoughtful beadwork. A full tulle skirt brings it home and makes this winter wedding dress a winner.
10. Little in life is as satisfying as the simple sophistication of a satin plus size wedding dress. We love the way this Hollywood-inspired red carpet look from allure curates your curves and showcases your full confidence. And don’t even get us started on that form-fitting corset back!
Looking for the unique snowflake plus size winter wedding dress to accompany you down the aisle? Try these beauties on for size.