Terry Costa Teen Board
Become the New Face of Prom Fashions!
Are you an aspiring model 13 to 25 years old?
Are you interested in modeling and/or the fashion industry?...
Then come join Terry Costa’s Teen Board and participate in our annual 2016 Teen Board Model Challenge and Fashion Show! All you need to do is show up and strut your stuff!
Terry Costa’s Teen Board produces up to two fashion shows per year right in our store! Some of our Model Challenge winners have gone on to participate in professional shows and nearly all have regularly modeled for Terry Costa in print and television appearances, including The Broadcast on DTV, the highest ranking local morning talk show! This is your opportunity to learn more about modeling, fashion show production, design, and more!
We are challenging you to hit the runway and compete to become the next Terry Costa Model Challenge Winner. All while strutting your stuff in tons of Terry Costa’s trendiest designer gowns! It’s free to participate AND you’ll have a chance to showcase your talents for our judges- who are always three prominent members of the fashion and modeling industry! Past judges have included celebrity prom designer Tony Bowls, Tony Bowls’ designer representative Vance Scott, Jan Strimple, Owner of Jan Strimple Productions and fashion icon, Nancy Campbell, President and Director of Fashion and Commercial Print for the Campbell Agency, and stunning accessories designer Lorren Bell!
Prizes, prizes, prizes!: The Winner of our Model Challenge will receive a $1,000 scholarship, a $500 Gift Certificate to Terry Costa, enjoy the perks of booking appearances as a Terry Costa Model!
Mandatory Rehearsal Dates:
January 31st 6:00-9:00PM
February 21st 6:00-9:00PM
February 25th- Dress Rehearsal 7:30-10:00PM
Fashion Show and Model and Design Competition
Sunday, February 28th at 7:30PM
How It Works!
- You must attend all mandatory rehearsals (three total plus the show date) in order to participate
- Professional headshots will be taken during rehearsal for the judges’ consideration
- You will have the option to have your hair and makeup done professionally courtesy of Terry Costa, Inc. on the night of the show.
- You will compete in the Terry Costa Model Challenge during our Teen Board Fashion Show and be judged by three prominent leaders of the modeling and fashion industry.
- The winner will be chosen based on the combination of the judges’ scores and popular voting, which is available on Terry Costa’s Facebook page and by in-store voting, based on headshots displayed at our physical location. Popular voting is open for two weeks following the show
Mandatory Rehearsal Dates and Fashion Show Date:
Sunday,January 31st, 2016 6:00-9:00PM
Sunday, February 21st, 2016 6:00-9:00PM
Thursday, Februay 25th 2016 7:30-10PM
Fashion Show- Sunday, February 28th, 2016 at 7:30PM!