Every individual bride’s figure is beautiful and unique – just like her love. Our job is to showcase it. Not a size 2? Not a problem.
We’ve curated this list of 10 trendy plus size winter wedding dresses to warm your heart all season long.
1. If you want a gown as glamorous as you, don’t pass up this gorgeous plus size winter wedding dress from Faviana. The charming chiffon favorite features a scoop neckline with delicate silver lace detail and a keyhole back. The bodice’s figure flattering empire waist gives way to a delicate A-line skirt that’ll glide down the aisle in style.
2. Do you love tradition? Does your heart race over classic cuts? Show off your full beauty in this vintage-inspired full figure ball gown wedding dress. From the top of the lace neckline to the tip of its full A-line skirt this winter bridal gown is a veritable wonderland.
3. Your search for the perfect plus size long sleeve wedding dress ends here. This Allure Bridal Dress combines modern flourishes with traditional elegance. Its lace long sleeves are lovely with a side of sophistication. The illusion lace neckline and full ball gown of the fit and flare mermaid skirt is nothing short of superb.
4. Though long sleeve wedding dresses are evergreen, 'tis truly the season. This woman size lace sleeve wedding dress is as alluring as the designer name suggests. You’ll be ravishing in this tulle and illusion back beauty. We love the way the satin buttons frame the dress. Cut to flatter curvy brides with confidence and comfort, we’re ready to say ‘I do!’
5. For those who really want to wow on their wedding day, this plus size draped wedding dress couldn’t be a more perfect fit. It’s a mermaid cut bridal gown of the highest order with a corset style bodice that accentuates your every curve. Gorgeous lace appliques and optional detachable sleeves are as delightful as a first snow.
6. Be still our hearts. Allure Bridals W436, a modern fit and flare from the Allure Bridals Womens Collection, is a romantic plus size wedding dress that’s truly second to none. It all begins with a vintage-inspired lace halter neckline. Beneath the illusion neck and back, a flattering v-neck bodice creates a sophisticated silhouette. Lovely lace appliques trail down the chapel train cascading charm from top to bottom.
7. Not even pictures will be able to capture your full perfection in this satin full figure wedding dress. The plunging neckline and bodice shimmer is like a fresh dusting of snow, dipping low in the back and giving way to satin buttons along the satin A-line skirt. A true stand out from Maggie Sottero Bridals.
8. Buxom ballgowns for full-figured brides? We’ve got them! We love this ALlure Bridals dress! Lace meets sweetheart cut on this lace applique adored bodice. But just wait until you see the back. The illusion lace continues, flanked with vintage-inspired touches and thoughtful beadwork. A full tulle skirt brings it home and makes this winter wedding dress a winner.
Looking for the unique snowflake plus size winter wedding dress to accompany you down the aisle? Try these beauties on for size.